Welcome to BCPT! Bristol County Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation
Our staff of three licensed and accredited physical therapists brings 50 years of combined experience to the expert treatment of post surgical rehabilitation, traumatic injuries, overuse syndromes, and degenerative processes of the neck, back, hip, knee, shoulder, and extremities. We are well trained, and specialize in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy, with an emphasis on hands on health care and evidence based practice. Our 2500 square foot clinic is spacious, HIPPA compliant, and conveniently located at the Bristol County Medical Center in Bristol, Rhode Island.
Why our patients choose us
Our staff and clinic offers numerous advantages that make Bristol County PT the premier choice for outpatient physical therapy in the East Bay, including:
- One-on-one hour long initial evaluations.
- A Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist on staff.
- A trained vestibular and balance training specialist on staff.
- Same day initial evaluations available.
- Portuguese speaking staff.
- Offering comprehensive care through individualized service – One-on-one hour-long evaluation to create a comprehensive plan of care with specific patinent goals.
- Efficient health care through therapist only treatments – treatments performed with well-trained licensed physical therapists are more effective and more efficient, costing the patient less money in copays.
- Providing one-on-one care – Treatments are performed by the therapist that evaluated you, from initial evaluation through discharge, leading to faster, goal oriented results.
- Employing experts in the field – APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, NSCA Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Vestibular and Balance Training Specialist, Myofascial/Craniosacral Specialist.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology – Class IV Deep Tissue Laser, Spinal Decompression, Whole Body Vibration, Gravity Training System.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality physical therapy services to the people of the community, and look forward to helping you achieve your rehabilitative goals. The choice of where you wish to receive your physical therapy services is up to you, the patient. You may ask to be seen where you wish to be treated. If you are in need of physical therapy services, and wish to be seen promptly by a well trained, experienced physical therapist, contact us at Bristol County Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
JC Kovolyan, MSPT, OCS
Owner Bristol County Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, LLC